• Students whose parents have a past due balance with the school will not be allowed to take the finals. This, until the balance is cancelled.
• IsiNet accounts will be blocked to those parents with a past due balance. All the fees must be up to date including annual fees, lunchroom, monthly payments, and monthly late fees.
• From December 9th to 12th, students will be taking their final tests during the morning and will have no class during the afternoon. (They will have lunch.)
Parents must pick up their children from 11:30 AM– 12:00 PM
Final tests school hours:
Elementary Level --- 7:50 AM - 11:10 AM
Secondary Level ---7:50 AM – 11:30AM
• Pre-k and Kindergarten students will have classes from 7:30 – 2:30 until Wednesday, December 11th , 2013. There will be no classes on Thursday, December 12th, the teachers will be working on the students’ progress report.
• Last day of class will be December 13th , 2013. Teachers will organize a very simple “get together” to celebrate the completion of the first semester. (This day no lunch will be offered.) All students will be dismissed at 10:30 AM.
Parents must pick up their children from 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
• Final tests are not partial, they are final. This means they must include basic skills for each subject covered in the semester.
• Reviews will include skills that will be measured in the test. Yet, they will not be presented in the test using the same form or structure as in the reviews.
• Try to avoid students being absent for finals. Any reposition will only be allowed if it is due to a justified cause.
• Teachers will take their lunch break at 12:00 PM and cannot be responsible for the students after 12:00. They will utilize the afternoon to correct tests, work on isiNet, and to work on end-of-semester paperwork.
Final tests calendar is in the following attachment: