- Pre Kinder and Kindergarten will continue their regular hours from 7:30 – 2:30 pm until December 12, 2018. There will be no school on December 13; the teachers will be working on the end of semester paperwork and on the progress reports.
- Pre Kinder to 12th grade – Friday, December 14 will be the last day of class for this semester. Teachers will organize a simple “get together”. No lunch will be served, parents must pick up their children at 10:30 am.
- Final tests will be partial for 1st to 3rd grade. For 4th to 12th grade there will be finals. This means they must include basic skills for each subject covered in the semester. The structure of the final tests will be multiple choice and critical thinking questions.
- Reviews will include skills that will be measured in the test. Yet, those skills will not be presented in the test using the same form or structure as in the reviews.
- Try to avoid students being absent for the finals. Any reposition will only be allowed if it is due to a justified cause.
- The teachers will be busy in the afternoon grading tests, posting grades in the isiNet internet portal, and preparing their end-of-semester paperwork.