- Students whose parents have a past due balance with the school will not be allowed to take the finals; this, until the balance is canceled.
- IsiNet accounts will be blocked to those parents with a past due balance. All the fees must be up to date including annual fees, lunchroom, monthly payments, and monthly late fees.
Reviews and final tests schedule
From May 8th to 11th students will take their final tests in the morning. There will be no classes in the afternoon. Lunch will be served.
- 1st thru 6th grade reviews—will be offered from May 4th to 8th, during school regular hours.
- 1st thru 6th grade final tests—will be offered from May 8th to 11th, from 7:50 AM -11:10 AM. Lunch will be served; parents must pick up their children from 11:30 AM to 12:00 noon.
- Final test repositions will be on May 11th, 2015 from 7:50 AM -11:10 AM.
- 7th thru 12th grade reviews — will be offered from May 4th to 5th, during school regular hours.
- 7th thru 12th grade final tests—will be offered from Monday, May 8th to Thursday, May 10th from 7:50 AM -11:10 AM. Lunch will be served; parents must pick up their children from 11:30 AM to 12:00 noon.
- Final test repositions will be on May 11th, 2017 from 7:50 AM -11:10 AM.
- Final tests are not partial, they are final. This means they must include basic skills for each subject covered in the semester. The structure of the final tests will be multiple choice and critical thinking questions.
- Reviews will include skills that will be measured in the test. Yet, those skills will not be presented in the test using the same form or structure as in the reviews.
- Try to avoid students being absent for the finals. Any reposition will only be allowed if it is due to a justified cause.
- Teachers will take their lunch break at 12:00 noon and cannot be responsible for the students after 12:00. They will utilize the afternoon to correct tests, work on the grades in the isiNet internet portal, and to work on the end-of-school year paperwork.
Pre-kinder and Kindergarten school schedule:
- Pre-kinder will continue their regular school hours, from 7:30 AM-2:30 PM until Wednesday, May 10, 2017. On May 11th Pre-Kinder will not have class, the teacher will be working on the end-of-semester paperwork and on the Progress Report.
- Kinder will not have class on Wednesday, May 10th, the teacher will be working at the Sister Isolina Center on the preparation and decoration for the Kindergarten promotion ceremony.
- Kinder Promotion Ceremony- Thursday, May 11, 2017.
Students from Pre-kinder to 12th grade:
Friday, May 12th, 2017 – will be the last day of school for all Washburn’s students. Teachers will organize a simple “get together” to celebrate the completion of the first semester. No lunch will be served. Parents must pick up their children from 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM.
Students with an average of 97 percent or more per subject will be exempted from the final test of that specific subject.
Please click on the attachment to see the Final Tests Calendar May 2017
Posted on 4/23/2017