Washburn Baseball Academy and High School is a separate entity offered in conjunction with Washburn School . The academy will be formed with the same elevated standards, prestige, and quality of teaching that Washburn School has known to offer throughout the years.
The link to the website is below.
Why Do We Excel ?
- Washburn gives you peace of mind knowing that your child is in well-rounded, safe environment where the foundation is built for future learning. A safe and inviting environment encourages excellence and confidence.
- Washburn has a strong policy against any type of bullying and violence. Washburn truly has the most pleasant and safest environment in our region.
- Washburn challenges our fully bilingual students academically and all students are able to expand knowledge and achieve our educational goals.
- We provide students with a setting where they can develop excellent communication and interpersonal skills which are essential for growth.
- We foster diversity and respect for an individual's physical, social, and emotional needs. We provide a great environment for students from different cultural, ethnic and social-economic backgrounds.
- Washburn focuses in creating leaders in an ever-changing world. Leadership requires curiosity, creativity, courage, and adherence to ethical standards.
- Washburn provides students with an impressive broad knowledge base, problem-solving strategies, and research skills which are all essential for success.
- Washburn has small classes. Washburn emphasizes teaching children how to learn vs. how to ace a test.
- Washburn hires highly qualified teachers.
- Washburn’s curriculum is traditional in an innovative environment using a variety of teaching styles and field trip excursions.
- Best student to faculty ratio in the region (school psychologist, educational social worker, subject tutors, college placement adviser, research and development specialist, Human Resources department, Dean of discipline, teachers, teachers assistants, school directors, etc.)
- Washburn encourages and welcomes parental involvement. Parents truly feel like part of a family.