• Classes are offered in English by highly qualified professor finishing his Master's Degree in Pure Mathematics
• Includes one hour of Computer Science applications, 2 to 2.5 Hours of Math Skills, and 30 minutes to one hour of Games, Activities, and Exercise a day.
• Includes syllables, materials, and pre/post test
General review of the PSAT algebra requisites. They include but are not limited to: sets, linear expressions, linear equations, linear inequalities, algebraic simplification, quadratic equations, polynomial simplification, radical and rational equations, function concepts and in context interpretation of formulae.
• We are experimenting with peppermint aroma therapy; dance, brain and yoga breaks, subtle classical music 🎶 and sugar-free dark chocolate 🍫snacks while preparing 8th to 11th grade students in Basic and Advanced Math for their PSAT and SAT exams!
• Certificate at the end of the 60 hour workshop
Professor: Gerardo Echevarría Martínez
Director : Ronnie Lopezcepero Llull
E-mail : email@example.com