Washburn Baseball Academy and High School is a separate entity offered in conjunction with Washburn School . The academy will be formed with the same elevated standards, prestige, and quality of teaching that Washburn School has known to offer throughout the years.
The link to the website is below.
9th to 12th Grade (High School)
- In order to graduate a student must approve every course with a minimum grade of 65%.
- If a student earns an F he/she can retake the course during summer school at an accredited institution.
- If a student earns more than two F's in a year the student will have to repeat the grade.
Repeating Courses Policy
- Students who have earned a grade of 64 (F) or lower in a course have to repeat the course in order to earn the required credit. The F is not removed from the record and both grades are used in computing the GPA.
- Courses in which a grade of 65-69 (D) is earned can also be repeated, but only once, with both the original and new grades included in the cumulative grade-point average.
- Courses in which a grade of C or higher is earned may not be repeated for inclusion in the cumulative grade-point average.