Take a look at pictures from the Washburn School student of the month activity for the August winners. Every month since our establishment in the year 2003 we congratulate the students that were selected student of the month and that have demonstrated that they are striving for excellence at Washburn 🦅 .
9th to 12th Grade (High School)
- In order to graduate a student must approve every course with a minimum grade of 65%.
- If a student earns an F he/she can retake the course during summer school at an accredited institution.
- If a student earns more than two F's in a year the student will have to repeat the grade.
Repeating Courses Policy
- Students who have earned a grade of 64 (F) or lower in a course have to repeat the course in order to earn the required credit. The F is not removed from the record and both grades are used in computing the GPA.
- Courses in which a grade of 65-69 (D) is earned can also be repeated, but only once, with both the original and new grades included in the cumulative grade-point average.
- Courses in which a grade of C or higher is earned may not be repeated for inclusion in the cumulative grade-point average.