Why Do We Excel ?
Why Do We Excel?
- Washburn gives you peace of mind by knowing that your child is in a well-rounded, safe environment where the foundation is built for future learning. A safe and inviting environment encourages excellence and confidence.
- Washburn has a firm policy against bullying and violence, and Washburn seeks to be the most pleasant and safest environment in our region.
- Washburn seeks to develop fully bilingual students
- Washburn provides students with a setting where they can produce excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential for growth.
- We foster diversity and respect for an individual's physical, social, and emotional needs. We provide an excellent environment for students from different cultural, ethnic and social-economic backgrounds.
- Washburn focuses on creating leaders in an ever-changing world. Leadership requires curiosity, creativity, courage, and adherence to ethical standards.
- Washburn provides students with an impressively broad knowledge base, problem-solving strategies, and research skills essential for success.
- Washburn has small classes.
- Washburn hires highly qualified teachers.
- Washburn encourages and welcomes parental involvement. Parents truly feel like part of a family.