Washburn Baseball Academy and High School is a separate entity offered in conjunction with Washburn School . The academy will be formed with the same elevated standards, prestige, and quality of teaching that Washburn School has known to offer throughout the years.
The link to the website is below.
Standards and Accreditations
What are Washburn School's Accreditations and Standards?
After 17 years in Ponce, Washburn School has been able to surpass its goals and maintain its philosophy of providing a rigorous, high quality academic program and co-curricular activities through total English immersion.
The Washburn School is fully accredited by The Department of Education of Puerto Rico (K-12), Consejo General de Puerto Rico since 2003, and registered under Puerto Rico’s state department.
As of 2019 Washburn is in the process of gaining accreditation through AdvancED, which is an international accreditation agency through a merger of the Pre-K-12 divisions of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI) and the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC).
- Puerto Rico Private Education Association
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- College Board
- National Honor Society (on all levels)
- National Association of Student Councils
- Catholic School Athletic League (LAEC)
- National Association of Science Teachers
- National Association of Math Teachers
- Teachers of English as a Second Language (TESOL)