Founded in 2003, Washburn School is a TOTAL ENGLISH IMMERSION, college preparatory, co-educational, value-based, multi-cultural day school for grades Pre-K to 12th grade located in Ponce, Puerto Rico.
FULL-TIME EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHERS (PRE-K TO 1ST GRADE)
Bilingual Secretary (Fluent in English)
Part-Time French Teacher
Part-Time Music Teacher
Part-Time Art Teacher
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Graduate degree strongly desired in subject area, curriculum, or area of expertise or other related subjects.
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AND TEACH IN FLUENT ENGLISH, WITH STRONG WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Successful teaching experience working with children, ideally in a private school or independent school setting.
- Expertise in content area and working knowledge of resources and materials for subjects
- Teaching certificate or ability to become certified strongly desired
- Experience and versed in the use of instructional technology
- Tireless commitment to work with diverse learners of the English language and achieving high standards.
- Willingness to commit and become active participant in school life including taking over as advisor of student organizations.
To apply, send cover letter and Curriculum Vitae/Resume to Myrna Llull, VP - P.O. Box 801111 Coto Laurel, Puerto Rico 00780
OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or leave resume at our front office between 8 am to 3:45 pm M-F at 5555 Carr. 14. KM 8.1. Coto Laurel, Puerto Rico 00780